Taking place at Jolly Harbour “Doc’s Dock” on November 9th 2013 (North Finger) all boats must register before 8pm on the Friday before fishing starts.
Entrance fee is EC$ 250 per boat.
- Docking at Doc’s Dock and neighbouring docks for up to 24 hours. All boats are encouraged to stay overnight so as to enjoy the after fishing party. Let’s have a ball!
- Lines in at 5:00am
- Return in Jolly Habour by 3:30pm
- Largest fish caught by a Female
- Largest fish caught by a Male
- Largest fish caught by a youth 16 yrs old and under "boy"
- Largest fish caught by a youth 16 yrs old and under "girl"
- Youngest "boy" angler to catch a fish
- Youngest "girl" angler to catch a fish
- Largest Grouper or Snapper over 10lbs (will not be used for most poundage)
- Champion boat - Most poundage
- Champion boat 25' and under - Most poundage
NO Bill Fish/ Sharks or Barracuda allowed.
Optional Calcutta EC$100.00 per boat and taken by Largest Wahoo.
Last year the winner walked away with $2000 !!
28 boats entered, 888.9 lbs of fish were caught
2012 Champion Boats -“This is it” 25ft/under - “Lady Bird”