Taking place at Jolly Harbour “Doc’s Dock” on November 9th 2013 (North Finger) all boats must register before 8pm on the Friday before fishing starts.
Entrance fee is EC$ 250 per boat.
- Docking at Doc’s Dock and neighbouring docks for up to 24 hours. All boats are encouraged to stay overnight so as to enjoy the after fishing party. Let’s have a ball!
- Lines in at 5:00am
- Return in Jolly Habour by 3:30pm
- Largest fish caught by a Female
- Largest fish caught by a Male
- Largest fish caught by a youth 16 yrs old and under "boy"
- Largest fish caught by a youth 16 yrs old and under "girl"
- Youngest "boy" angler to catch a fish
- Youngest "girl" angler to catch a fish
- Largest Grouper or Snapper over 10lbs (will not be used for most poundage)
- Champion boat - Most poundage
- Champion boat 25' and under - Most poundage
NO Bill Fish/ Sharks or Barracuda allowed.
Optional Calcutta EC$100.00 per boat and taken by Largest Wahoo.
Last year the winner walked away with $2000 !!
28 boats entered, 888.9 lbs of fish were caught
2012 Champion Boats -“This is it” 25ft/under - “Lady Bird”
Even if you are not yet into fishing, there is still plenty to come for afterwards at Doc’s Dock with food and drink available for purchase while you view the day’s catch. Also, some of the fresh fish will be on sale.
Bring the whole family and enjoy a special day out.
Lunch – a wide selection of food will be available for purchase.
Drinks - EC$ 5.00 and EC$ 10.00